Copyright © Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co., Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of the Brookes Publishing website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Brookes Publishing Co. (“the Publisher”) and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
You may download or print one hard copy of a reasonable amount of material from this web site for your own noncommercial research or study only. Order forms may be copied for the purpose of ordering products from the Publisher. Any other use of materials on this website—including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication—without the prior permission of the Publisher is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified. If you wish to reprint or repurpose any portion of the content on this web site for use in print or electronic materials, please refer to our instructions for submitting a permission request.
This website is provided “as is.” Although all care is taken to ensure the integrity and quality of this service and the information herein, the Publisher makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this web site or those to which it links and accepts no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors or omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of access or use of any files, software, and other materials, instructions, methods, or ideas contained on this web site or in the material accessed from it.
Information (including prices) on this web site is subject to change without notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you are concerned that any of the material posted on this site may be an infringement of copyright, please let us know. Please provide us with written notice by contacting our designated agent at the following address:
DMCA Designated Agent
Brookes Publishing Co., Inc.
409 Washington Ave, Suite 500
Towson, MD 21204
To be effective, the notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed upon.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Brookes Publishing to contact the copyright owner or authorized person such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Brookes site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Brookes to locate such material on the Brookes site (please include the page link or URL address, if at all possible).
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single Brookes site are covered by a single notice, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon (please be specific as to which material is infringing on what material).
- A statement that the copyright owner has a good faith belief that use of material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. And,
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the copyright owner or representative is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.