Web-based data management for AEPS®
Streamline AEPS and make your job easier!
We know how important your job is, and how challenging your busy schedule can be. That’s why AEPSinteractive™ (AEPSi™)—the web-based management system for AEPS—was specially designed to make your job easier and help you seamlessly link assessment, goal development, intervention, and evaluation. A highly secure, user-friendly system, AEPSi helps you
- shorten assessment time. With the assessment activities included in AEPSi, you can complete the entire AEPS Test for up to 6 children at a time during just a few everyday activities.
- focus on children, not paperwork. AEPSi automatically scores the AEPS Test and generates your paperwork: score summaries, graphs of children’s progress, lists of IFSP/IEP targets, and more.
- meet OSEP reporting mandates. At no extra charge, AEPSi offers an automated, one-click OSEP report based on an expertly validated crosswalk between AEPS and OSEP Indicators #3 (Part C) and #7 (Part B, Section 619).
- conduct aggregate reporting. Programs in the same district, region, or state can be linked so that administrators can generate “roll-up” OSEP reports.
- determine and/or corroborate eligibility for services. With one click, AEPSi generates a comparison of the child’s scores to empirically derived cutoff scores and provides guidance on using the results for eligibility determination in your state.
- collect custom data. AEPSi lets you add unlimited data fields to child records so you can collect and import the data your program or state requires.
- link up with EasyIEP. For a fee, AEPSi subscribers can export child data into a text file compatible with the EasyIEP system, the popular online management system for developing effective IEPs.