How can pediatric practices streamline their workflow?
With CHADIS®, managing a comprehensive screening program is easy
ASQ-3™ is now offered on CHADIS®, the Child Health and Development Interactive System, a comprehensive web-based screening, diagnosis, and management system that administers and analyzes pre-visit, online questionnaires.
Through CHADIS, parents can complete ASQ-3 on a computer, touch screen tablet, or smart phone anywhere Internet is available. CHADIS helps pediatric practices streamline developmental screening and address parents’ concerns about their child’s development with many useful features:
- convenient web-based questionnaire completion
- questionnaires in both English and Spanish
- automatic questionnaire delivery, scoring, and report generation
- graphic displays showing a child’s screening results over time
- links to decision support information to aid you with next steps after screening
- online consent capabilities so parents can easily agree to share results instantly and securely with other supporting professionals
- support for billing of insurance payment for developmental screening
In addition to ASQ-3, CHADIS automatically delivers, scores, tabulates, and supports more than 50 screening tools, including M-CHAT & Follow-up™, PSC, PEDS, Vanderbilt Parent & Teacher, EPSDT, PHQ-A, Edinburgh & CRAFFT®, and ProPHDS®.