How can you make it easy for parents to complete ASQ?
Use PTI, a paperless screening option for pediatric practices
PTI will save you time, streamline your workflow, and make your whole ASQ process as error-proof as possible with exciting features designed to meet the specific needs of pediatric practices and health care systems:
- Parents can complete ASQ questionnaires based on your schedule, prior to the visit (online from home) or in your office via a computer or tablet.
- Built-in onscreen prompts and optional audio tracks help families with low literacy skills respond accurately.
- Inclusion of ASQ with other pediatric tools (EPDS, M-CHAT, Vanderbilt (ADHD), PSC, CRAFFT, etc.) enables parents to complete all the tools needed before a visit and have the data conveniently stored in one system.
- Whether collected online or in your offices, responses are securely and confidentially scored and a report generated in seconds.
- Options with PTI Data Exchange integrate assessment data with your electronic health record (EHR) system (additional costs may apply).
- Automatic generation of chart ready, real-time reports show aggregate data and an extended Information Summary report, which includes a “red flags” section to help you spot areas of concern and a “status over time” section that shows trends in a child’s development.
- ASQ-3 is available in English, Spanish, Somali, and Hmong. ASQ:SE-2 is available in English, Spanish, Somali and Hmong will be coming soon.
ASQ is available through PTI by subscription only. Free telephone and live remote support are included with your subscription. See this quick guide with subscription and pricing information.