Brookes accepts four means of payment
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Purchase Orders (POs)
- For security reasons, we are unable to accept purchase order by phone or web. Please fax or mail your PO.
- You can attach the PO to a mailed or faxed order form; however an order form is not required.
- We reserve the right to add a 2% order processing fee when fulfilling any purchase order that requires additional processing. Additional processing includes but is not limited to: fulfilling purchase orders generated through a centralized state agency e-procurement system and other similar state agency ordering programs. The 2% fee is calculated based on the order subtotal after any applicable discounts and before taxes and shipping charges. Where applicable this fee will be reflected in your shipping and processing charges.
- First-time customers using POs may be subject to a credit review. You may be contacted prior to the processing of your order.
Checks and Money Orders
- Brookes accepts payment by check or money order for mail orders only.
- Make checks and money orders payable to Brookes Publishing Co.
- Payment must always be in U.S. dollars, and all checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Please add appropriate shipping and handling charges. See our complete list of shipping options and rates for more information and shipping options.
- See our sales tax page for more information.
For international customers only. Payment by wire transfer must include all transaction and exchange fees, including those charged by the customer’s own financial institution and any intermediary financial institution employed by the customer’s original bank to complete the transfer. The funds deposited into our account must pay the invoice in full.